Yoga for Inflexible People....I Don't Think So!

becka

<font color=green>Proud Mommy of sweet Nathan and
Blech! I just put in my Yoga for Inflexible People DVD after I did my first 1 mile WATP just to see what it was about. I was encouraged after reading that this program included some easy basic programs with positions that supposedly anyone can do.

Well let me tell you that I could no more get my body into some of those so called basic positions than I could become the next Queen of England. :rolleyes: I am sorry but I don't bend that way and I think I would be afraid of anyone who can! :eek: I also think that anyone who can even halfway attempt some of the more advanced positions must have sold their soul to the devil in exchange for removing bones in their body. :eek: Scary stuff....

The good news is that I did enjoy the WATP tape. I only did the 1-mile and that was enough for me right now. I think I will try to do the 1-mile all this week and then maybe think about attempting the 2-mile next week (or maybe this weekend if I am feeling energetic). I want to start pretty slow because I don't want to injure myself and be forced to not exercise for a few days.

LOL, Becka, live and learn huh? I have never been able to do that yoga stuff, I'm not just inflexible, I'm klutzy. Sad but true :(

Well, at least you love the WATP tape :)

Oh no!!!! :eek:

I just finished reading your post in the other thread about the tape (the description) and I thought, "That sounds like yoga heaven!" ;) Good marketing though, they got you! ;)

Is there any way you can exchange it? I mean, if you DON'T like it, you shouldn't be forced to keep it. I think Kathy Smith has a great intro to yoga tape. There is no way you should begin to expect to get into some of the positions. I am starting my mom out on this tape and she hasn't quite got the breathing down, so give yourself lots of time to get used to it, if it's something you think you want to pursue. I have a much better time doing the floorwork on my back than I do any of the standing positions, but that's because it takes the least amount of effort for me, ha ha!

I'm SO glad you enjoyed the WATP DVD! You are right to take it easy and not push yourself too much at first.

I really like your sense of humor, Becka! I think you should send that second paragraph to the company that produced the yoga DVD! They need to add user comments to their packaging!

Have a great day!

Glad you're enjoying your WATP tape, becka! I've been using them for a month or so now and they really grow on you. Leslie is going to be on QVC on Friday, May 2 and she will have the TSV. You may be interested in adding to your collection for variety.

Have a marvelous day!!:D
Lois

Originally posted by TigH
Is there any way you can exchange it? I mean, if you DON'T like it, you shouldn't be forced to keep it.
I doubt it: Unfortunately, most distributors of audio and video content can no longer afford to offer refunds, since the prevalance of reproduction technology would result in too many miscreants buying content, reproducing it, and returning the original for a refund.

However, they can't prevent you from reselling the original through eBay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter