YOAMD Desserts

HdnMickeyGrl

Mouseketeer
So...there were Happiest Celebration on Earth desserts at a few restaurants over the last year....I'm assuming those are gone now...

Are there Year of a Million Dreams desserts?
If so, would love to hear descriptions...
and of course would love to see pics...

I was just thinking about this when we were going through the menus. I hope there are new ones too! Hopefully someone will post info. :)

Calories? There are no stinking calories at WDW -- that's part of what makes it the most magical place on earth!

turnlisa said:
Calories? There are no stinking calories at WDW -- that's part of what makes it the most magical place on earth!

heehee. :rotfl:
agreed.
so yeah, i'd love to know about YOAMD desserts too.

Dessert, where? Gimme! GIMME! GIMME! :banana:
By the way, Hi this is my first time on the disboards. You may know my mom, Marilou. Yes I'm her daughter.

DisDramaGirl said:
Dessert, where? Gimme! GIMME! GIMME! :banana:
By the way, Hi this is my first time on the disboards. You may know my mom, Marilou. Yes I'm her daughter.

Welcome Marilou's daughter! :thumbsup2

I too want to hear more about yummy YOMD desserts! :love:

Give the Chefs some time to do some creations.
Maybe they will show up in Jan 2007 :goodvibes

We were in the Plaza Rest. at Mk this fall and the waitress brought a cake out to the table next to us. It was an older couple. They said, "We didn't order this" she told them it was a special "unbirthday cake" for them, part of the year of a million dreams. They were just kind of grouchy. they cut one tiny piece and shared it between them, and then asked for a box to take it home. I wasn't disappointed it wasn't us, but if it had been, we would have sung "A VERY MERRY UNBIRTHDAY TO YOU" and then had the whole cake cut and shared with other diners! I guess they give at least one of these away every day at the Plaza.

I got a YOAMD dessert at Whispering Canyon. It was a chocolate cake with a white chocolate circle on top and a castle and "Where dreams come true" all in blue.

My sister and her bf called last night as they were leaving Magic Kingdom. My sister's bf stopped in the Main Street Bakery for a cinnamon roll and was looking at the cookies when a cast member walked up with a giant choc. chip cookie (1ftx1ft, as described on the phone) and said to him "Mickey baked this special for you, enjoy". Well my sister's bf chased after the guy and asked how much the cookie was not realizing that he just received a YOAMD dessert and the guy said again that Mickey baked it special for him. The cashier saw the cookie and said you just received a YOAMD dessert.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter