• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yippee!

Rhonda

<marquee><font color=red>Quote of the Day: <font
A few months ago (before I started Atkins) my doctor put me on blood pressure medication (Inderol) because my blood pressure was consistently running around 155/95.

After taking the medication for awhile, my blood pressure was still a little on the high side - around 145/88 consistently. I was very good about checking it every other day or so for a long time.

For the last couple of months, I've gotten lazy about checking it, even though I was still taking the medication.

Well, today I checked it and it was 131/79!!! That's the lowest it's been in years!!! I'm sure it's because I've been on Atkins, and I've lost almost 30 pounds! My doctor is going to be thrilled!!! I hope next time I go, she'll take me off the medication!
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

That's great, Rhonda! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. :)

Excellent! I hope your doctor takes you off the medication soon. You're doing great!

That's wonderful, Rhonda. I'm sure your doctor will be pleased with your success.

Great news Rhonda, I'm sure that your Dr. will be very pleased with your progress. I'm sending some PD :wizard: your way in hopes that your Dr. takes you off the meds soon.

Wahoo, Rhonda!!!! Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I'll bet it's a result of your healthy new lifestyle!!!!!!! Congratulations on the lower blood pressure numbers, that is awesome!

That's so great!!! I'll bet your doc is going to be soooo happy with you!! PD coming your way for getting off the meds! It's wonderful to when we get to see that kind of improvement in our health from our lifestyle changes!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Keep up the good work! You looked really good when we met for lunch the other day (not that you didn't look good before too ;-)

I love it when people can show improvements to their doctors - healthier living has its perks!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Jen

That is wonderful news, Rhonda!! I am am so happy for you! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter