• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yippee!!!

Gregg

disney freak
Weighed in at WW this AM .... 7.8 pounds lost!! A little deceiving cuz I didin't wear shoes this time, but still great.

I'm down to 305.6 from 315, so I guess I get my 5 pound clippy and almost my 10 pounder!

And only 6 more days to our Disney trip!

If I can do this, anyone can, so try to avoid those sweets and breads!

Gregg

<center>Go Gregg! Go Gregg! Go Gregg!
pcheerleader.gif
pcheerleader.gif
pcheerleader.gif
pcheerleader.gif
pcheerleader.gif
pcheerleader.gif
</center>

That's the way to do it! Keep up the good work, you are on your "weigh"!

WOO HOO!!!! Look at you go! You are doing great, what a success you are. You've already earned your first clipart.

I hope you are standing tall and feeling proud. We are all proud <i>of</i> you.

Katholyn

Congratulations, Gregg, that is an awesome loss for one week.

Have a great time at WDW, just think of all the walking away the calories you will do at the most magical place on earth!!

GREAT JOB!!!! Are you trying for your 10 pound clippie before you go???? I would!! If you can do 7.8 in a week, you can do 2.2 more---YOU CAN DO IT!!!:tongue: SEE it happening!!

You Go Gregg!!!! That is Awesome...soon it will be your 15lb...than 20...than 25...than 30...just imagine how you are going to feel and look as those pounds melt off!!!

Keep it Up!!

Tracy

Wow, you are doing so well!

Look at those pounds! Wait, what pounds, they've disappeared!

Have a wonderful time at WDW! And, YES, you can do it!

Karyn

Congratulations, Gregg!! That is great news!! Way to go and keep up the fabulous work!! :)

WOW!

Way to go!!!!! That is a TIGGERific loss!!!!!! I know you will lose a few more before your trip and that you will do your best to walk, walk, walk in WDW (and drink lots of water!) Enjoy your vacation! You know if you need some encouragement we'll all be sitting on your shoulder ready to give you a pep talk!!! And of course, we'll be here when you get back home!

Keep up the great work!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter