• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yippee - Well over halfway mark!

elisebutt

DIS Veteran
Only just did my figures for this week and just noticed that I'm well over the halfway mark.

Lost another 2lbs this week so that's 47 down and 42 to go!!

Also I'm at that awkward in between size stage now, a real pain. Size 14 jeans can now be pulled down without undoing them but my 12s are just a tad too tight. They're ok to walk around and dance etc in but crimp me in the middle when I sit down, just have to wash them a few more times to loosen them up I guess.

I may not be around next week as both boys are away so I'll be spending most of my time at Cols place - Freedom!!! Saturday/Sunday I shall be inducing major calorie burning as I am attending an all night rave/dance thing, from 4.00pm until 7.00am. 8 stages and 84 DJs!!! Think I might lose a lb or 2 just dancing!

Good For You on your success!!! All night raves are SOOO MUCH FUN!!! I have been to one ONCE in down in South Beach....things got really crazy....but we had a BLAST...and you just might lose more than 2lbs (it was really HOT outside when we went)!! LOL

Way to go! Keep up the great work!

Melanie

That all night rave sounds like fun! And I think you're right--it should be good for a pound or two!

Halfway there!!! After your party, you should be wearing those 12's with ease!!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Elise you are such a great example for me. You are just so successful. Enjoy the dancing :)

That is wonderful news! Keep up the good work, and you will be out of that awkward stage before you know it!

Oh, Elise, I bet you danced yourself silly at that Rave! ;) Hope it was great! Congrats on passing the half way mark. I know at the rate you are losing those half-way clothes sizes will be history soon too and you'll be fitting perfectly in the next smaller size! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter