Yippee!! I just got a December ressie!!

des1954

DIS Veteran
I've been trying for about 3 weeks to get a FtW ressie for December. I finally got a full-hook up site, with an AP discount, for 12/11 - 12/14! $54/nite!! I love FtW during the Christmas holidays!!!

Anyone else going to be there that weekend?

Oh..Lucky you! I expect to see pictures. Christmastime in FW must be magical.

That's great Deb!!! I'll be there the 6th - 19th!!

Oh great Carol, you can help Deb set up that FW Disboard meet and greet booth! She's gonna kick the people out of that DVC booth near Pioneer Hall. Donnie said not to encourage her, because he's afraid the otters will be out of the lake and roaming all over...but it's Christmas, and they probably look adorable in their little red santa hats! :santa:

Ohhhhhh, Phyl....you just gave me a wonderful idea!!!! Gotta go shopping, now!!! Off to Petco!!

Hmmm....do I see a Christmas outfit for Wynnotah in her future? :scratchin Deb, what's she dressing up as for Halloween?

A "sanity-sucking" Vampire!! Lord knows she's sucked the sanity right out of Deb!!! Although Deb didnt have much to begin with...so Whynotta's pretty ravished about now!!!;)

I'm getting jealous..you guys better hang a Christmas stocking for me when your at the Fort! Ami...I expect that Debbie will bring her guitar and there will be Christmas caroling ..(with Wynotta of course!:laughing: )
Santa hats for everyone! :santa: :santa: :santa:

A "sanity-sucking" Vampire!! Lord knows she's sucked the sanity right out of Deb!!! Although Deb didnt have much to begin with...so Whynotta's pretty ravished about now!!!;)

Yes,,,,Wynottah sucked what little sanity I had left right outta me....shortly after..........................

Rog stole my Dis-Board Virginity from me!!!:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Hey Deb, did they say if the full hook ups will have cable by then?

I made my ressie on-line, but the description was still E/S/W - no mention of cable. We have satellite - so I don't pay attention to cable. It's mostly Disney ads, Disney Channels and some local stations - which I don't care about anyway.

Deb, if we get to keep our trip we will be there the 7-14th. Sure hope to get to meet ya! We are supposed to be in 500 (according to CRO), driving this...

RollingTentament.jpg

And there'll be a limey Mickey (and a lil brown dachshund) in the windshield!

Deb, if we get to keep our trip we will be there the 7-14th. Sure hope to get to meet ya! We are supposed to be in 500 (according to CRO), driving this...

RollingTentament.jpg

And there'll be a limey Mickey (and a lil brown dachshund) in the windshield!

WOW! That's in great shape!! What year & make is that? Our first Class A was a 1978 Southwind that we bought in 1995 & fully restored it, and painted it the same colors as your coach. I loved "most" of it, except it only had bunk beds & it drove like a 1978 bread truck - even after we had the front end totally rebuilt. We bought it for $3500, put about $6000 into it, and sold it for $12,000. Pretty good if you ask me!

It's a 1985 Southwind (84 chassis). Thanks for the compliment. It was repainted by a previous owner; I think I am the 8th owner? DW thinks it looks like a bread truck, but I think it look ok. I got it for a steal on eBay, but have pumped a lot of money into it for repairs. It's our first MoHo, and I was unsure she'd enjoy it so we got a cheapy to try out. Well, 5 years later we are still in it and still enjoying RVing. One of these days we'll upgrade (to something with a REAL bed), but are enjoying the journey until then. BTW, Mickey Santa will be greeting loopers for us when we are at the parks, as will the two pups:
20071129162416-1.jpg

Wow..it really does look great! Looks immaculate, perfect condition. :thumbsup2

I'll be there from Thanksgiving thru Dec 17. Hope to get to meet everyone.

The Grandkids will be with me thru Dec 6, but am going to be solo after that
so I'm up for anything.

I'm pretty fair at BBQ Chicken, Pork Steaks, and Country
style ribs. So just let me know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter