• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

YIKES! We almost missed a WISHer's birthday on 6/28/03

nativetxn

<font color=teal>Moderator<br><font color=red>Hono
Yep, another birthday. I was at a DIS meet and just now went to the birthday board to wish everyone happy birthday (I love doing that, I would hate for anyone to think I didn't care that it was their birthday).

At any rate, I went to the birthday board and <b>THERE IT WAS</b>...Happy birthday to......

You didn't really think I was going to tell you? Go wish this special person happy birthday :)

just kind of disguised it so she'd find a surprise Birthday thread! :) She's the star of "Who's lost more weight than their age!"
You're the best Kath- I really think we ought to put you on retainer for all you do for the WISH family!!!!
Tara

Natvie TX you really amaze me that you keep track of all these details. What would we do without. Thank you for noticing me!

Tara- I appreiciate you have i told you that lately? Well i do thank you for being my special wish buddy. Your awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter