Yikes, my signature pic is too big!

SeaSpray

Disney World fan since 1976
Hello to all you tech moderators!

I just want to let you know that I had to change something on my web site and it effected the size of the picture in my signature. This just happened today. I am going to ask my DH to fix it for me tonight, so please don't delete my entire signature before that!! :blush:

Or, if you have the time and inclination, can you please resize the pic for me?!

Thanks so much for either waiting until tonight when my DH will resize it for me, OR for resizing it now for me. :sunny:

You can download this copy from my server - I resized it for you. Feel free to also just use the link if you want, lots of DISers have their sigs from my server. :)

P1010155_resized.jpg

Thanks so much! :goodvibes I was just returning to my thread here to say that my DH worked 13 1/2 hours yesterday and didn't have a chance to resize my pic. Thanks, I will use yours!! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter