• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yikes! I need cruise clothes!

Kathy, I am so glad to hear that your shopping yesterday was a great success! It sounds like you really got some cute clothes, and ones that you will be able to wear after your cruise too! I WISH we could see you all dressed up in your new clothes! Could it be...it sounds like...maybe...you even LIKED your shopping trip?! Maybe those of us who love to shop can covert you into a clothes hog! I will be the first to volunteer to help you with you new work wardrobe!!!:) Have a great time on your cruise, Kathy! Your countdown says only 19 more days to go!

Linda

Sounds like you had some great luck. I actually finished packing last night for a 10 day cruise. We leave tomoorrow and the cruise sails on Friday. BOY, DID I GET DEPRESSED!! I have lost 19lbs(I know, very good) but, it put me at 5 pounds heavier then my clothes for the cruise.:o :o

So, I dug out the control top panty hose, and I was able to get into my formal stuff, just like a stuffed pig! I don't want to buy more formal clothes, because it seems like a real waste since my stuff will work perfectly for another10-15 pounds. My DH says it looks just fine but you know men.

So, the upside to all this is, it's hard to overeat when you are in tight clothes!!:D :D

Enjoy your cruise:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Susan- I feel your pain!:p

Have you seen Hanes Body Enhancers? They're sold in the pantyhose area, and they're like just the control top of the control-top pantyhose, but somewhat stronger. A little control, much more comfy (and affordable) than a serious girdle.

Where are you cruising?

Thanks for the advice, I will go today and find it.

We are going to Washington, DC for 3 nights and then board in Baltimore on Friday. The ship is Celebrity's Galaxy and goes to Key West, Belize City, Cozumal, Nassau and private island. Can't wait! Wherer are you cruising??

10 days on the Galaxy sounds like heaven!!!

Our itinerary is similar. We're sailing out of Ft. Lauderdale on Holland America's Zuiderdam. She just started sailing last December. We'll go to Key West, Grand Cayman, Cozumel, and a private island.

Have a great cruise, and share pictures when you get back!

Kathy i missed your whole thread girl. I am glad you got your new clothes all set. I use to not shop either but i think that 's cause i had to shop in the big girls department since getting into my 12's it's all out shopping for me girl! Hey where did you get that great dress you posted on this thread? We are renewing our vows with an all out wedding next anniversary and i'm searching already for the perfect dress. I just thought your dress would be a great addition to my carribean wardrobe (which does'nt exist atleast not yet :)) I have never flown much less been to a real vacation destination i would love to have a dress like that if you remember where you purchased it. You have great style i on the other hand have 0 style. Maybe when i get my wedding dress narrowed to a shorter list i could have you look at them for me and help me choose i'm so not good at picking clothes.LOL Have a wonderful day and i'm glad your about all set.

Tammy- size 12!!! That's incredible, and wonderful!! I'm not quite there yet, but soon!

That dress is from Paradise On a Hanger - www.hotshirts.com.

I also like these:
PF078M.JPG
IO113M.JPG

IO123M.jpg
PF098M.JPG

They have lots of tropical dresses, capris, and men's and women's shirts. I've bought several shirts for DH from them, and I've been really pleased with the quality.

I want to see the wedding dresses you're thinking about!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter