Yikes I have 3 counters..one is doubled

D L and K's Mom

<font color=blue>D, L and now baby Kennedy's mom!<
Help how do I get rid of the doubled counter that I goofed on and now I have 3?? I dont know how to read the "Script" to see where it overlaps? If someone can edit it for me feel free!! Thanks..I am so dumb!!!!!

Dumb? Hardly. It can be confusing. And this will be a good learning lesson on how to work with your signature.

Go to your User Cp at top of page here. Click and then click on Edit Profile. Scroll sown to the Signature: box.

There is where all the things that go into your signature (where you will go if you ever want to add your trips, pictures, clipart or sayings) and you will be able to see a LOT of text. A LOT. If you scroll through it, you will see a &#60script then a lot of text, then a /script>. That is one countdown.

You then should see another like that, and then a third, each starting with a &#60script and ending in a /script> Just highlight and delete, like word processing, which one, two or three you want to delete.

If you get stuck, just post here, someone will help you. And best to learn it rather than having it done for you, then you will feel comfortable and enjoy doing things here more in the future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter