Yikes ! ! ! !-----gas $$$$-----holy cow

john59

<font color=navy>GOD BLESS <font color=red>AMERI
:scared1::scared1::scared1:

Getting the 5r ready to go to upstate PA to do a little deer hunting with
my close buddy. Going to dry camp again----I think I have the system down.

He has 40 acres where you can just smell the deer.

Went to the petrol station this AM to fill-up the truck-----$2.859 (87 reg). Three weeks ago it was bouncing around $2.59 low $2.60s.

I have no idea what diesel cost. This is the highest I have seen in S Central PA since we moved up here 6 years ago.

john

John,,ya might wanna just stickto hunt'n them deer and leave the smell'n of them to each other.

I'm sorry,, can't help myself.

We were in Ocean City, MD last weekend and paid $3.19 /gal for diesel. :scared1:

So does anyone know why gas is going up? I see no reason for it other than speculation???

So does anyone know why gas is going up? I see no reason for it other than speculation???

I haven't been hearing a lot about BP or the clean-up lately. Maybe they think we all forgot.

HAs something to do with a contract negotiation and a work stopage/slow down at one of the refineries.

Oil prices are denominated in USD. With the dollar falling, oil prices are going up.

I will trade you my $1.08 a liter for your $2.859 a gallon anyday :thumbsup2

;););)

Frank: BY GOLLY & BEJEEZUS, the deer won (again). Not even one shot.

My buddy and I saw a few legal bucks out of our tree stands, but we would have had only shots at the caboose end as they hopped merrily away.

Just like fisherman ; these two bowhunters have great excuses. The moon was full, the winds were toooo high, to early for the rut, my good buddy wears really strong after shave lotion, et, etc, etc,

But, at 25 degrees this AM, it sure was not fun.

john

just go to pilot, flying j and loves websites. you will see what the diesel fuel cost is running. i do this all the time so we know where the less expensive states, exits are to fill up.

just go to pilot, flying j and loves websites. you will see what the diesel fuel cost is running. i do this all the time so we know where the less expensive states, exits are to fill up.

I am falling out of love with Flying J, the last tank I got in Saginaw was bad, my truck ran horrible on it and I had to dose it with fuel treatment to get it through. As soon as it was gone and I refilled it all was good again. I had been hearing rumors that they were peddling some sub grade diesel but just figured they were rumors and that was all. Real world experience tells me otherwise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter