Yeti

I prefer Yak & Yeti, but I like Asian style food better than the options at Rainforest. Rainforest has really cut down on the size of the menu, and there aren’t as many things I like anymore.

While I haven't done Rainforest in like 20 years I can recommend Yak n Yeti without hesitation. Their food is great and it doesn't feel like its from a "chain" company at all. Their tuna nachos are one of my favorite things on property and the cream cheese wontons are right up there too.

I agree that Yak and Yeti is the choice between those two.

Keep in mind that Yak is a Landry Group restaurant and their discounts differ from Disney owned spots.

But I still eat there on each trip.

-b

Consider getting a Landry's Select membership. it costs $25 but you get a $25 voucher for your first visit to any Landry's restaurant. You also get front of the line service, no need for a reservation... Also a $25 credit for your birth month! All of this is digital and available immediately upon purchasing a membership.

https://www.landrysselect.com/join-now/
Oh, Yak and Yeti for the win!

Landrys owns Yak n Yeti, Rainforest and TRex. Another Landrys club member here, and they have good gift card with double reward points incentives. I go to Yak n Yeti several times a year for the tikka masala and tuna nachos. They have good service, drinks and desserts. The upstairs is much quieter than downstairs.

Y&Y, definitely. And do the Landry's card thing--great discounts and you don't need a reservation at Y&Y if you have a Landry's card.

Consider getting a Landry's Select membership. it costs $25 but you get a $25 voucher for your first visit to any Landry's restaurant. You also get front of the line service, no need for a reservation... Also a $25 credit for your birth month! All of this is digital and available immediately upon purchasing a membership.

https://www.landrysselect.com/join-now/
Oh, Yak and Yeti for the win!
So can in use the 25 dollar voucher the same month as your birth month ??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter