Yet another upgrade question

Glenn29

Does Jungle Cruise still take an E ticket
I've been reading up as much as I can but don't seem to have a firm grasp on this and didn't want to latch on to someone else's thread.

Currently can purchase a Universal 5-day base ticekt +3rd park Free (PROMO) from UT for $263 including tax. I guess my main question is, if we get there and use the tickets (but not at Volcano Bay) can I upgrade it to annual pass? And if so would it just be the cost difference between the two? So if a seasonal pass was $303 I'd pay $40 plus tax? Or am I missing a key component somewhere?

Thinking of upgrading for 2 reasons. We are heading down this month (2/28-2/26) and could make another trip down before the pass expires. Secondly, I"m guessing my 6 year old will want to ride the Hogwarts express, especially since at 47 inches she's just a little too short for the main two Harry Potter rides from what I can tell.

Thank you for any assistance here and any hints are always appreciated.

The rule had been that as long as you don't use your 3 park ticket at Volcano Bay, you can upgrade to a two park annual pass.

The difference should be the difference between the price you paid for your ticket and the annual pass price.

If your child wants to ride the Hogwart's Express, you need a Park-to-Park ticket, not a BASE ticket like you posted above.

If your child wants to ride the Hogwart's Express, you need a Park-to-Park ticket, not a BASE ticket like you posted above.

I think that was a main reason the poster wanted to upgrade to an AP.

Thanks for the replies. I believe we are just going to purchase the Annual Passes outright, I don't see any reason to buy the other ones and upgrade.

You can't go wrong with Seasonal Passes, assuming you can avoid the blockout dates. Not having to pay for tickets on the second trip is very nice, and not having to hassle with upgrading the tickets is one less worry.

https://res.windsurfercrs.com/ibe/d...promo=aph&iata=&group=&hotels=&ada=0&currid=0
Just for fun, I put in 2/26-2/28 to check on APH rates and there are openings at both RPR and HRH for around $260 per night. I'm not sure what your current hotel plans are, but this is very good considering you get EPs for your entire stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter