Yet another (sorry) disney US website gripe ...

2Tiggies

Near to Tigger's House
This has popped up as an FAQ regularly for some years now so that whole story of them "just doing upgrades/updates/improving the site/temprorary situation" blah blah blah, is not flying with me.

I've always managed to find a work around to get into the US site. Used it on Sunday evening with no issues. As of yesterday, even if you click through the Spanish version and get redirected, as soon as you click on any tabs on there it sends you back to the UK version :badpc::furious::stir:

So, any suggestions, aside from phoning them directly, on how to run up some quotes via the USA site?

Can you clear your cookies?

That's a tad too technical for me, but I'm sure someone mentioned it on here before and when I tried it, I think it worked :goodvibes Good luck!!

It was the first thing I did the other night when i ran into problems and no joy with it. I cleared them again tonight and it's still not working. Same with the work pc. Funny thing is that my bookmark brings up the US site now as it's all I've been using on this laptop (on purpose) because it seemed so foolproof, lol. Clearly not anymore. Oh well. it's just that you can't really phone and have a CM on the phone for an hour just to browse and play with dates endlessly :rotfl:

I think it's really annoying. We used to be able to access the USA website so I feel a little 'trapped' being unable to.

I've been trying to find a menu for the new SSR senses spa which is available on the USA site but not on the UK site. How am I meant to make a reservation when I have no clue what's available?

Meg~ Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I think it's really annoying. We used to be able to access the USA website so I feel a little 'trapped' being unable to.

I've been trying to find a menu for the new SSR senses spa which is available on the USA site but not on the UK site. How am I meant to make a reservation when I have no clue what's available?

Meg~ Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Having the same trouble getting onto the US web-site, have found this link.... https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/s...esort-and-spa/spa-at-saratoga-springs-resort/ it doesn't show the web page correctly on my computer, but there is a list of treatments and just in case you can't open that page I've copied it below.

Senses - A Disney Spa at Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort - Spa Treatments
Indulge in a complete selection of therapies designed to rejuvenate. Although subject to change, services include:

Spa Packages
Me Time
Approximately 3 hours / $375

For Men Only
Approximately 2.5 hours / $325

Spa for Two
Approximately 2.2 hours / $495

Head to Toe
Approximately 2.5 hours / $255

The Saratoga Springs Getaway
Approximately 4 hours / $435

Signature Services
Saratoga Springs Signature Bamboo Fusion Massage
80 min / $200

Saratoga Springs Signature Revitalizing Blueberry Facial
80 min / $195

Saratoga Springs Signature Pedicure
80 min / $90

Saratoga Springs Signature Manicure
80 min / $65

Saratoga Springs Hydrotherapy Treatment and Massage Experience
80 min / $195

Saratoga Springs Getaway
Approximately 4 hours / $435

Massage Therapies
Swedish Massage
50 min / $135
80 min / $195

Warm Stone Massage
75 min / $210

Pregnancy Massage
50 min / $145
80 min / $200

Custom Firm Massage
50 min / $145
80 min / $200

Reflexology Massage
50 min / $150

Sports Massage
50 min / $145
80 min / $200

Aromatherapy Massage
50 min / $145
80 min / $200

Massage for Two
50 min / $275
80 min / $390

Add-On Treatments Available:

Firming Leg Treatment
$25

Aromatherapy Oil Upgrade
$25

Eco Fin Hand Treatment
$25

Warm Oil Scalp Treatment
$25

Foot Reflexology
25 min / $50

Skin Care
Stone Crop Facial
50 min / $140
80 min / $190

Beyond Organic Facial
50 min / $150
80 min / $200

Firm Skin Facial
50 min / $145
80 min / $195

Skin Brightening Facial
50 min / $150
80 min / $200

Vitamin Infusion Facial
50 min / $150
80 min / $200

Add-On Treatments Available:

Back Facial
25 min / $50

Scalp Facial
25 min / $50

Neck and Décolleté Masque
25 min / $50

Bright Eyes
$25

Hydrating Lip Treatment
$25

Hand Brightener
$25

Facial Boost
$25

Body Therapies
Sweet Red Rose Body Treatment
50 min / $145

Apple Sugar Scrub
50 min / $145

Toning Body Wrap
50 min / $145

Tropical Coconut Body Treatment
50 min / $145

Bubby Bath Body Treatment
50 min / $145

Hand and Foot Treatments
Relax, Renew or Imagine Manicure
50 min / $55

Relax, Renew or Imagine Pedicure
50 min / $80

Vitamin-Infused Gel Manicure
50 min / $70

Inquire about additional nail services and enhancements.

I saved this shortcut a while back as it get's you past the spanish bit straight into the US side. If you're interested, the en-US bit is the important part of the URL. You can sometimes visit a page on the UK side and if it has an en-GB, replace the GB.

Hope it helps

US WDW Package Booking Pages

This has popped up as an FAQ regularly for some years now so that whole story of them "just doing upgrades/updates/improving the site/temprorary situation" blah blah blah, is not flying with me.

I've always managed to find a work around to get into the US site. Used it on Sunday evening with no issues. As of yesterday, even if you click through the Spanish version and get redirected, as soon as you click on any tabs on there it sends you back to the UK version :badpc::furious::stir:

So, any suggestions, aside from phoning them directly, on how to run up some quotes via the USA site?

Lee, this has been happening to me for the past several days as i've been desparately trying to put the finishing touches on our trip (in less than 4 weeks from now!!! :eek:)

i've been doing my regular disney.com and now i get thrown into the israeli (hebrew) site...
so i scroll down to the bottom where the only english on the page is - international site..
click on that...
it takes me to the world map..
i pick the US...
it takes me to what seems to be the US page..
i click on parks and travel (or whatever it says)..
and BAM i'm in the UK site....WHAT?????????????
i didn't want the blasted UK site...

that didn't used to happen...

i am soooooooooooooooo annoyed...

and then yesterday...somehow i managed to get into the US site..
made some more last minute ADRs...
then last night i tried again and BAM....back to the UK site...

WHAT????????????????????

i am sooooooooooooooo annoyed!!!!!!

they really have to understand that we sometimes need to get into the US site..(and sometimes the UK site - i need it sometimes as well....they need to allow us to get to the site that we need, when we need it)...

what is WRONG with them????????

and they wonder why i'm leery about putting my paper tickets onto my disney experience so that i can take advantage of fastpass+ (yes,i'm one of the "lucky" people who have been picked to use fastpass+ for our upcoming trip)..
i'm too afraid to put our tickets into it....what happens if it gets screwed up????

I saved this shortcut a while back as it get's you past the spanish bit straight into the US side. If you're interested, the en-US bit is the important part of the URL. You can sometimes visit a page on the UK side and if it has an en-GB, replace the GB.

Hope it helps

US WDW Package Booking Pages

Thanks for the link....took me straight into the US site.

Lyndon :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter