Yet another set of questions about making ADRs

Richard M Nixon

Peacemaker
I've seen a lot of "prioritize my ADRs" and "oh no what do I do" posts so I'm likely adding to the jumble, but we all know how complex a Disney trip plan can get.

Three questions:

What TS restaurants are high enough in demand that they're basically "plan your parks around eating" kind of places? I want to know what places will likely end up at the top of my list and once I book them it will end up determining where I am that day.

Can you have a bunch of tabs open in a web browser with all your info filled out and just hit submit at 7am or is there a login or other mechanism that makes it necessary go one at a time?

Similar to above, can I have my partner on their computer and have the both of us logged in and making reservations, or will the system have issue with being logged in at different locations?

Thanks, everyone!

Be Our Guest dinner, Cinderella's Royal Table, 'Ohana if you want dinner before 8 PM. You should prioritze these. Some other very popular reservations are Chef Mickey's, Le Cellier, California Grill around fireworks time.

You can book one at a time, you can't book multiples at once.

I have never tried to have two people booking at once. I haven't seen where it's necessary.

Thanks for the list of primaries, that was what I was looking for.

I appreciate the info on the other points. Has anyone tried booking with multiple logins?

Breakfast at Tusker House also seems to be a tough one to catch these days especially if you want it before park opening. The same holds true for Akershus breakfast. I don't think you can do more than one computer on the same account. But you can do 2 accounts and then link them through your MDE.

I've been able to be logged on to MDE on my computer and Ipad at the same time and make dining reservations with them both simultaneously. So it's possible but I don't think it's really necessary. I just do the hardest ADRs first and haven't really had a problem getting the ones I want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter