Yet another quick question

darph nader

<font color=green>Went APE-CRAZY with suvies<br><f
What are the crowds like on Veterans Day? Weather too maybe.

I visited once on Veterans Day years ago and DL reached capacity. It was a Monday though so that meant it was a long weekend. It’s similar with other holidays, if they create a long weekend, that affects crowds. Christmas Day last year was some of the lowest crowds I’ve seen so as always YMMV.

General rule of thumb. If is the week before, week of or week after a holiday, even minor holidays it is going to be busy.

Veterans Day Weekend should be the opening weekend for Holiday Time (I think it was last year). That means very busy, very crowded parks. You can still have fun, but it will take good planning, good organization, and lots of patience.
For weather:
From the sticky threads at the top of the first page: "Detailed Weather Data for DLR" www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=23004158

Ditto, Veteran's Day is always the first weekend of the Christmas festivities: food booths, parade, fireworks, ride overlays, etc. It also used to be the weekend of the Avengers runs which made it even more crowded. Since they don't do the runs at DL anymore, it isn't AS crowded as it was for a few years, but it's definitely very busy. Also it's usually pretty warm and sunny.

We are seriously considering getting a flex pass with the goal of visiting in November, and it would overlap this date... what do you all think?

Isn’t Veterans Day on a Wednesday this year?

Meh. We’ve gone several times and haven’t found it crazy. 🤷‍♀️ I mean, it’ll probably be busy, but at least Disney will be prepped for it...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter