Yet another new dining plan...

I think the pricing is reasonable, but just not for me. 99% of the time it's just DH & me going to AK, so no need for a 3 person package. Also to our detriment, we are not water drinkers. Gotta have soda with meals.

That being said - an average CS meal for the two of us is about $20 - so the $24.99 for 3 is a good buy.

That being said, I can foresee a lot of problems for guests and CM's in the overall execution of this offering.

I think the pricing is reasonable, but just not for me. 99% of the time it's just DH & me going to AK, so no need for a 3 person package. Also to our detriment, we are not water drinkers. Gotta have soda with meals.

That being said - an average CS meal for the two of us is about $20 - so the $24.99 for 3 is a good buy.

That being said, I can foresee a lot of problems for guests and CM's in the overall execution of this offering.

ditto!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter