Yet another loop inquiry

NeverbeenB4

Earning My Ears
We are going 12/4 to 12/9 with our 4 little ones. We are renting a golf cart. We would like to be near a pool (and laundry). I am sure the kids would like to be near the petting zoo and playground. Loop suggestions? How and when do I tell FWC my request? Thank you.

Are you renting a cabin or going in an rv or tent? If you're in a cabin, there are no cabin loops down by the petting zoo. They're pretty much all clumped together with a main pool and laundry area. As for playgrounds, there are several scattered throughout the resort so there's never one too far away from where you are staying (although I can't seem to remember one in the cabin area).

The cabins are great, you will love them. As for a specific loop, there isn't a bad one for the cabins. They're all right together kind of towards the front (nearer the check-in building) of the resort. We have stayed on Settler's Bend, Shawnee Bend, and I believe Bobcat Bend. They were all nice, and none are really far from the pool (I THINK Settler's Bend was the closest). You could ask FW now to put down your request to be near the pool. They won't guarantee it but they will make a notation of it. As I said before, there are playgrounds all around but the best are down by the beach, not near the cabins. Just take the bus (or if you're renting a golf cart) down there. And the nightly campfire is a must do! Your kids will love it. Have a great trip...I'm jealous!:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter