• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

yet another HB question - v confused!!

busnae

Earning My Ears
hi, i have trawled the threads but still have one question.

I am trying to sort where to eat on our trip this month but what i ideally would like is a buffet in disney park which i can't seem to find on HB SO

my question is can you use the HB vouchers for places like colonol Haithi's pizza place. or Buzz's - so the other restaurants not listed

Basically my little ones would just like quite plain food - nothing fancy. So a buffet seems a great option - so if they don't like something we can just pop back up but in the absence of that pizza!

ramble ramble - thanks

Hi,

You cant use HB vouchers in any counter-service restaurant, so all of the ones you're looking at would be out I'm afraid.

Plaza Gardens is a buffet, and is on the standard HB plan, and is open during the park day for lunch and early dinner usually.

hi, i have trawled the threads but still have one question.

I am trying to sort where to eat on our trip this month but what i ideally would like is a buffet in disney park which i can't seem to find on HB SO

my question is can you use the HB vouchers for places like colonol Haithi's pizza place. or Buzz's - so the other restaurants not listed

Basically my little ones would just like quite plain food - nothing fancy. So a buffet seems a great option - so if they don't like something we can just pop back up but in the absence of that pizza!

ramble ramble - thanks

on half board standard - u have plaza gardens buffet, cafe agrabah buffet, then in studios rendez vous des stars buffet. the rest are table service - but annettes is very good for burger/nuggets & fries option!
no - u cant use the vouchers at buzz or col haithis - sorry

hth

nikki

thanks that is all good - think the lucky nugget and plaza would be perfect then. Thanks so much for replies

We are going at the end of March and was thinking about getting the halfboard plus, on speaking to disney I asked how much are they worth in euros to spend in the restaurants and was told it depended on the exchange rate on the day which if this is the case does't seem really worth buying them. Is this right or am I on the wrong track.

Half board plus vouchers have had a face value of 25 euros per adult voucher for at least the last year, I think you're safe assuming this will still be case until at least April this year, when the half board voucher purchase prices change.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter