• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yet another HB question (sorry!)

Li-sa

Mouseketeer
I'm sure this has been asked plenty of times before, but I couldn't see the answer anywhere!

When you have HB vouchers, do you have to show them as you go into a restaurant, or just hand them over when you pay? We'll mainly be eating at the buffet restaurants if that makes any difference.

Do all the restaurants include a drink as part of the HB deal?

It says on the vouchers that they should be given at the beginning, but when we tried to do that at table service we were told to keep hold of them till the end.

At the buffet restaurants, they tend to take payment when you enter the restaurant anyway, so you would hand them over as payment before being seated.

Soft drinks were included everywere we ate, unless we were using the vouchers at face value.

If you're using them at face value, you don't need to tell your waiter about your vouchers til you pay the bill at the end of your meal.

If you're using your vouchers for the set menu, or for the buffet meals, you're best to let them know you have the vouchers when you are seated (as for the set menu meal, you will be offered a different menu from the a la carte).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter