• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yet another half board question!

Lisa_C

*Mum to the 1st Disneyland Paris DISBOARD BABY!*
On reading some of the threads to get my answer, I've got confused!

I have HB+ vouchers. I know I can use them at any time (lunch or dinner) or even twice (lunch AND dinner in one day)....I know which restaurants are included so here's my question (I'm being dumb I think!) My vouchers cover me for the complete price when I select the HB+ menu, and also if I chose from the other menu then I make up the difference SO....

IF I booked Cafe Mickey on a HB+ voucher I am not covered for the price of the meal (HB premium covers this) but I can use my vouchers towards payment and pay the rest right?? I had an email saying "..are also accepted for the monetary value in most fine dinning restaurants, buffalo bill's and charactor meals, with the balance to be paid if value exceeds the value of the voucher" So is this right, I can use them in Cafe Mickey but I have to pay the difference?? My travel agent seems to think so and the Disney rep confirmed this. I still panic though!

As there are 5 of us going HB premium is way out of our league so I need to make sure we are covered (as such) as we want to visit Cafe Mickey, Lucky Nugget, Walt's, Silver Spur and also have a Princess meal. I don't mind paying extra, just don't want to waste my vouchers!

If anyone understood all that I congratulate you lol

Lisa x

Yes you can use the voucher for part payment - we have done this loads of times

Thank you!! I can sleep easy now lol :-D

Lisa x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter