• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yet another half board question

I've heard of loads of people making up rolls at the breakfast table to take into the parks with them. I think they must expect it.

:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1
:rotfl: I know its not really allowed but i did take 1 or 2 crosiants for Kyra to snack on during the day, never once did i make up a whole pack lunch nor did i see anyone do so. But i know it does happen.

I've nicked breakfast in the past..lol. A little cheese and ham roll is a great stomach settler after a few non stop goes on space mountain!! Plus i get too excited for EMH to eat enough breakfast, then regret not taking advantage!

If it says it's valid in a buffet place then it includes a buffet and one soft drink. They really are great value in buffet restaurants. :-)

Thanks for the info folks! I'm defo going with either standard or plus..not sure yet..see what my money situation is like!!;)

No, I've not nicked for lunch but I've taken for snacks for the kids..a wee baguette each and that choc things....bad eh?::yes:: ;) You see everyone doing it so thats my excuse!!:rotfl: Oh jee just remembered..we went with a party of more than 10 and they all said they would get snacks for the kids the following day (there was a load of kids)...I was the only one that had a bag on me...yip I had to carry out a bag full of baguettes....I thought I was going to prison, I've never felt so sick in my life!!:rotfl:

Thanks for the info folks! I'm defo going with either standard or plus..not sure yet..see what my money situation is like!!;)

No, I've not nicked for lunch but I've taken for snacks for the kids..a wee baguette each and that choc things....bad eh?::yes:: ;) You see everyone doing it so thats my excuse!!:rotfl: Oh jee just remembered..we went with a party of more than 10 and they all said they would get snacks for the kids the following day (there was a load of kids)...I was the only one that had a bag on me...yip I had to carry out a bag full of baguettes....I thought I was going to prison, I've never felt so sick in my life!!:rotfl:

That's what I'd be like too :lmao: I am planning to take a couple of croissants or something out for the kids to snack on during the morning as they're not big eaters and tend to have lots of little snacks rather than 3 square meals. I'm going to feel bad enough doing that though.

I'm really torn as well as to go for half board or not. I really can't decide, keep changing my mind :rotfl: better get a move on though, this time next week we'll be on our way :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

When we were watching the parade last week, there were 2 French women sat next to me on the bench who had 3 children between them, and they produced at least 3 ham rolls per person plus numerous chocolatines and croissants, all wrapped in little napkins from the breakfast - it was never ending!

When we were watching the parade last week, there were 2 French women sat next to me on the bench who had 3 children between them, and they produced at least 3 ham rolls per person plus numerous chocolatines and croissants, all wrapped in little napkins from the breakfast - it was never ending!

Classic! That's so funny!

Isn't the parade at like 5? I only take stuff if I know I'll want it in the next hour. Basically what's left on my plate.

popcorn::

The parade was at 4 in the week, so I don't know if they were just snacking or it was their meal, but the children ate at least 2 rolls and a chocolatine each so it was a big snack. Honestly, the woman's bag was like a bottomless pit! DD (3) was sitting next to me and when she saw the children eating she said (in English obviously) she was hungry, and the woman kindly asked me if she could be allowed to give her a chocolatine - there were tonnes in there!

The parade was at 4 in the week, so I don't know if they were just snacking or it was their meal, but the children ate at least 2 rolls and a chocolatine each so it was a big snack. Honestly, the woman's bag was like a bottomless pit! DD (3) was sitting next to me and when she saw the children eating she said (in English obviously) she was hungry, and the woman kindly asked me if she could be allowed to give her a chocolatine - there were tonnes in there!

Holy smoke that was me in 07!!!:rotfl: Never again!!:lmao: The ones I was carrying for couldn't stop laughing at me..I was well paranoid!!!! It ain't worth it...go get a burger!!!:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter