• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yet another breakfast question!

Hipster Meg

Mouseketeer
Sorry to start another breakfast thread but I'm just wondering if anyone knows how much it is to upgrade to the full breakfast. At the moment we're having the breakfast in the park but I'm wondering how much the upgrade would be. Or if we'll be able to use the vouchers at face value in the new Starbucks at the Cheyenne.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give!

From what I understand it depends what plan you are currently on.

I just booked the sequoia lodge for 2 adults. It was £75 to upgrade to full board. For the character breakfast it was £16 (that's for both of us and on one occasion).

My mum booked Cheyenne and the meal plan included is only a standard one. She was 2 adults and a child and if they wanted the character breakfast it was a £45 supplement!

I'm not sure how much it is to upgrade from standard to plus plan. But on the current free half board deal sequoia lodge and above comes with plus plan. Cheyenne and Santa Fe come with standard. I'd imagine New York and Disneyland would come with the premium one by default.

Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter