• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yesterday was not a good day.

DISNEYFANRI

<font color=CC66CC>Is going to get BACK on that wa
For some reason I was hungry all day long - I'm quite sure I ate more than I should have but I have let it go and today is a new -better day. Not gong to let one "off day" get me down.

Enjoy your Saturday.....

Good for you, Paula!

You are so right, you can't let one off day set you back. Even an off week or off month, because you always have the opportunity to make a healthy choice the next day! :)

Stay positive and stay focused! I know it's easy to get into a funk after a lousy day, but think of how much better you'll feel after you have a GREAT day! It's the best feeling in the world to know YOU are in control!!!

Have a super weekend!!!!

Thats a good attitude - We all have days when we are very hungry and eat more than we should - I think the trick is to not have too many of them in any given stretch of time!

Good for you for keeping the great attitude, and not beating yourself up over one day :)

Onward and downward, my friend!

Mary Liz

But today is another day! Forget yesterday and concentrate and plan for today. You know what to do and have the right attitude!

I make a smoothie that REALLY fills me up. Not sure what you are allowed to have but this works for me late in the afternoon when I could eat everything in the house!

Cathy's smoothie :) 2 servings that total 4 WW points

1 1/3 cup frozen fruit (I use a Hawaiian blend with mangoes, pineapples, etc)
1 c. 1% milk
splash of vanilla
1/2 banana

Just blend until fruit is broken up and continue until you reach the consistency you like.

Cathy,
Your smoothie sounds great!! I think I an going to buy a blender this week.

:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter