• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yessss!!! Another one (lb) bites the dust!!

elisebutt

DIS Veteran
I was so dreading weighing today and was going to put it off till the w'end. It's that time of the month and for some reason I have been really feeling more grouchy and bloated than usual, so last might took the boys to Pizza Hut for a 2 med pizzas for £12 deal. We had 1 deep pan for Zach and Dan and I shared ½ an edge one(ie minimum crust). I felt so guilty and even more puffy last night so drank double the water to flush it through. Even Col noticed that I looked really bloated. And I felt really lousy!!!

So plucked up my courage and stepped on the scales - could not believe it!!! I've still lost a whole pound!!!
With Mondays weigh in I have managed to keep up my average 2lb/week loss - Yeehaa!!

Good For You Elise!!! You must be doing something right...I am sure drinking that extra water must have helped!!! Keep it up..soon you will be wearing that 45lb clippie.!!

Tracy

Great news, Elise! You and Atkins are so meant for each other!!!

So will you be tempted by pizza again or did this episode put you off it? Just curious. There are a few things I keep doing that leave me wondering why I am including them in my experience (drinking, not water either...) Baffles me! ;)

Keep up the great work! I am so happy you've been having such a terrific time on Atkins! You really look wonderful!

That is wonderful, Elise!! Congratulations on your loss!! I adore Pizza Hut Pizza, especially stuffed crust and I haven't had it in so long!! I am afraid of going anywhere near a Pizza hut now!:p:p

Way to go and keep up the great work! :)

So will you be tempted by pizza again or did this episode put you off it

Hmmm - not too sure on that - I might just make it a monthly treat if I keep losing. It did weigh heavy in my tum, but that might just be a psychological effect.

It sure was yummy tho!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter