Yes...we are going to Disney Again. Thanks for Asking!!

EvilVillainess

"I'm 99% sure I'm a Disney Villain"
Happy Travels. First pre-trip report...actually first report ever. I have been reading reports for a long time and am now taking the courageous first step in writing. :earsgirl:
The We in the title is my DH and myself for our umpteenth trip. We love, love all things Disney and while we did not go during the first year following Covid...we have decided that it has been long enough.

Yes...it is us on the people mover during one of our annual October Trips.
I was off the DIS for awhile like many because Disney was closed and then I knew we were not going for awhile and I was sad. But like magic I came back on and within 2 months of reading, am once again planning a trip only now during Covid.
This will be a quick weekend trip. We are leaving VA on Friday afternoon hopefully but if we can't leave work early then an evening flight it is.
We are staying at Copper Creek...first timers. Friday if we are in early we will have dinner either at DS or at Geyser Point. Saturday is brunch at Whispering Canyon. Brunch is offered for Mothers Day and Easter weekends. Then off to the Flower and Garden festival. We are looking forward to the flowers and food...and by flowers I meant drinks...:drinking1.
Sunday is Magic Kingdom until we leave for the airport. We are looking forward to this trip and the planning that will be continuing for the next few months.
Cheers my fellow Disney Lovers!!!

Terrific news...we are able to leave early. Both DH and I have Friday off. Using Disney math that means we are leaving Thursday night after work. The new arrangement is I will pick DH up from work and then drive to the airport. We typically like to go non stop.
tenor (5).gif

However there are only 2 non stop flights from and to our airport and they both leave earlier in the day.
We booked a United flight and First Class was only a little but more...Disney Math...so we are traveling first class to The wonderful World of Disney...Thursday night. We do have a lay over and get to MCO super late. We booked the Hyatt there at the airport so we can get to bed early. There is only one reason to go right to sleep and that is to wake up by 630 and prepare for the Resistance...that is correct we are rising early so we can Rise up with the Resistance....in reality though I am more of a Sith gal myself which would mean I am rising against the Resistance. DH however loves the Jedi...
FB_IMG_1615939703044.jpg

We will either catch an Uber or the ME to Wilderness Lodge depending on how successful we are with a boarding group. Drop our luggage off and hit Hollywood Studios. I am looking forward to riding Mickey and Minnie Railroad and my absolute favorite TSMM. We have reservations later that day at Hollywood Brown Derby and Wine Bar George. We will decide where to eat once we find out about boarding passes.
FB_IMG_1615939836766.jpg

Cheers fellow Disney lovers!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter