YES MY FRIENDS, WE MAY HAVE A PROBLEM HERE

WalleandEve

Earning My Ears
YES MY FRIENDS, WE MAY HAVE A PROBLEM HERE

Hello, my name is David

“HI DAVID”

And well, what it is is, I think I, I mean we, Terri and myself, well…..we might have a bit of a problem

“GO ON”

You see, we just got back from Boulder Ridge Villas – very nice place I must say, a one bedroom, great location, CM’s we fantastic. Well, we got back yesterday morning just before three AM, two hour drive from Albany airport and all, and, well you have to understand, it was really hot down there this trip, and we don’t do hot and humid well, being from way up north in Lake Placid and such - beautiful mountains by the way - but it was REALLY hot, even though we did go to a MNSSHP - good selection of candy for Vegans by the way - well, we were there for a week and we went to the party and spent some time by the pool, even if I am not a big pool guy, but it was just soooooo hot.

Well, please give me a second… I just booked another trip for us at the end of January {gulp}.

It’s only four nights long, you see. And it is at Saratoga Springs, so forty-six points for the four nights, I mean, that is practically GIVING it away. And the flight, yeah right, the Southwest fares were under a hundred each way! So like, you know, twenty-two thousand points for total airfare! And we have tons of points from using our business card and……

Oh yeah, and the day we left, you see, the day we left we defeated Scar playing Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom… on level two, so we’re getting better at the game. So we are on level two, you see, and we had to leave to catch the flight home right after defeating Scar and next villain up is Hades himself! You understand right? We need to go back and finish him off, get some more cards and begin level three!

This is not going well, is it? Like, I don’t even know if we can get anyone to watch our business - though it is during the week, and running a lodging business is busiest on the weekends, so I will be home for that.

And we could always cancel. Southwest will let us use our points for WHOLE year, if we cancel. The DVC points will go back into this Use Year, and I am sure we’ll get down before next December, which is our Use Year.

Then again we might not make it back to the World in 2018, since we have those two long cruises planned for April and, I think, September? Yeah, that does not sound good or help our cause, does it? I mean, it’s not like we are ADDICTS! We just have these DVC points and all of those Southwest miles and our annual passes, and we HAVE to defeat Hades, right?

That might be about it. Except, did I mention the home we are building? No? Or the Mickey Head window? Guess not. And when the builder quoted us a price for changing the wall going into the Disney room into a Mickey head doorway, I mean, how could we not, you understand, right?

Well, maybe we have a small problem. I just hope some of you do understand, and if we need some support you’ll be there for us. That might be it – for now.

It should be a lot cooler in January though, and we can do so much more!

Thank you for listening.

Attachments

• Scan0001.jpg
    Scan0001.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 7

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter