Yes! I Really Do Want to Spend a Day at Disney By Myself! - A 24 Hour TR * NOW COMPLETE!*

you can probably tell by all the "likes" I just left, that I just read your whole report. I don't know how I didn't see it in your signature all this time! But this is making me super excited for sister trip to DL in May. There's a chance I'll be wandering around by myself at some point so it's nice to see how much fun you can have :)
Also - your Rapunzel outfit is insanely cute.
Also - If you said hi to me at the airport while I was wearing a disney shirt, I would be your airport friend :) haha

you can probably tell by all the "likes" I just left, that I just read your whole report. I don't know how I didn't see it in your signature all this time! But this is making me super excited for sister trip to DL in May. There's a chance I'll be wandering around by myself at some point so it's nice to see how much fun you can have :)
Also - your Rapunzel outfit is insanely cute.
Also - If you said hi to me at the airport while I was wearing a disney shirt, I would be your airport friend :) haha
haha thanks for reading! It really was so fun to just do what I wanted while I had my day at Disney. You will definitely have fun in May-- solo or with your sister!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter