YES, FW will re-open today

John VN

N.Y. STYLE CHEESECAKE RULES!!!
:wave: Just got off phone and they are set to open the gates today at noon:wave:

John

watshakinranch

Gas will be there along the way just at higher prices every day.

The way things are going, the price might increase 10 cents per gallon between the time you leave and the time you get back home.

John

Hi watshakinranch! We live between Cantonment & Molino. We may almost be neighbors. Hope you didn't have much damage. I'm glad we finally got power - Tues. afternoon.
Have a great time. Hope you find plenty of gas & at a decent price.

Poohstyx :cool:

Poohstyx: I live in Chumuckla. Heard of it? You know, somewhat nationally famous for the Redneck Christmas Parade. If you've never been, it is really quit fun watching us make fun of ourselves!! Something that started out as a joke has become so out of hand that we have to hire policemen to direct traffic!

I know Chumuckla well! We have friends who lived there many years ago, before they moved to P'cola. We haven't been there in years and did not know they have a Christmas parade. Sounds interesting, to say the least. :crazy:

Let us know how FT W is. We want to go back there ASAP.

There's quite a few of us on this board from the same northwest Florida neck of the woods. I'm just a couple of counties to your west (Walton) Howdy neighbors! So jealous this morning of watshakinranch, wish I was on the way to FW.

Happy Camping

:wave2:

Hi, FloridaTeacher! Yes, there are several of us from NW Florida on the DIS! I also wish we were heading to FW.
Hope you didn't get too much damage from any of the storms.
I think our neighbor grew up in the Paxton/Florala area. Small world, huh?

Good morning, Sharon! I've seen your posts on the Camping Board. DH (Cold Iron) checks in on the Camping Boad quite often.
If you're going to be in the P'cola area, send me a PM. Maybe we can at least say hello.

Take Care ~
Phyllis AKA Poohstyx

My wife spoke to a friend who just returned from Orlando. They said gas was around $2.79/gal this week. Yikes!:eek:

Thanks for the info...

we are heading down next Thursday... as of last night our local 66 was 1.83...

Wow that's crazy! Regular is running about 1.85 in the Tampa area. I would just be sure and fill up before you get in "O" town. I know its not that much all over Florida. They may have gotten that price from the crooks over in the crossroads area. Even Disney gas is cheaper than they are.

and we stopped at the service center on the trunpike and paid $2.19 for reg unleaded. Although at the gas stations on Disney property I did see it as high as $2.89!:eek:

gas prices

We left FW on Sunday and the price for reg. was $1.87 on WDW property, can't see it rising to $2.89 in only 4 days.

One thing for sure is that todays prices reflect the price of crude when it was $48.00/barrel and now it is over $52.00/barrel. Just imagine what the gas price will be in late Nov. early Dec.

Gas prices

I paid $1.87 at the Hess station at WD. $1.91 at Ocala,Fl and $1.77 at Tifton, Ga on the way home Wedneaday.

Charles

That one price must have been for premium. Regular unleaded was priced from $1.89 up to $2.09. We were there last weekend. Even the Hess station at Downtown Disney had reg unleaded at $1.89. Keep in mide that most cars today do not need premium and will even tell you this in the car manuals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter