yep , another ticket question

BearwithMouseEars

Mouseketeer
Were headed back to the Fort in Sept. We have always just bought our tickets as part of our stay in the past . This year we were thinking of getting adventurous and purchasing from a recommended broker and saving a small amount of money .
Are there any differences in the MYW tickets purchased from outside Disney as opposed to those just added into our stay ?
And if we change our mind later on , can we buy the tickets under our ressies at anytime before our stay ?
Just seems like going in Sept . , hurricane season , it makes sense not to purchase the tickets with a package that I cant get my money back on .
Thanks
Scott

Were headed back to the Fort in Sept. We have always just bought our tickets as part of our stay in the past . This year we were thinking of getting adventurous and purchasing from a recommended broker and saving a small amount of money .
Are there any differences in the MYW tickets purchased from outside Disney as opposed to those just added into our stay ?
And if we change our mind later on , can we buy the tickets under our ressies at anytime before our stay ?
Just seems like going in Sept . , hurricane season , it makes sense not to purchase the tickets with a package that I cant get my money back on .
Thanks
Scott

Scott, I posted similar questions a few days ago. Here's the link to the thread.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1331596

Thanks for the link . I saw your thread but was hoping to stir some new input on adding to your stay later on . Sorry if it seemed redundant .
Thanks
Scott

Thanks for the link . I saw your thread but was hoping to stir some new input on adding to your stay later on . Sorry if it seemed redundant .
Thanks
Scott

I made ressies the other day and did not add tickets yet. I called a couple days later and extended our stay a couple of days. I asked and was told then that I can modify my reservations (based on availability) and add tickets to my package up to the date that the balance of my account is due (about 6 weeks before arrival). I'm still looking around at discounted tickets and we are still thinking about how many days we actually want to visit the parks vs. doing other things. So far, the discounts are barely worth it. I've managed to find about $30 worth of discounts on 8 day tickets that would cost me about $1040 through WDW. I guess $30 is $30 but still a drop in the bucket when looking at a grand. Certainly worth $30 if there is any advantage at all in buying from WDW as a package vs. some other broker.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter