Yellow tags have different confirmaton number

SheilaHeartsDisney

Yay Me!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi! We leave in two weeks for Disney and we have our yellow tags for our luggage ready to go. I was just now today able to link two resorts stays together so they gave me a new resort confirmation number. Will having a different resort confirmation on the yellow tags cause any issues with getting our bags to us at the resort? The resort is the same. Thanks!!

DME wants 10 business days to mail you new tags. I discussed a similar scenario with them as I'm trying to change my resort and looking to rebook several times a day. They said I could black out the resort name on the yellow tag and write in any resort name, it will get there. I'm leaving early for another state before heading to WDW and not sure I'll get my tags before leaving my house. They told me to stop by the ME desk at the airport and give them my claim tickets and the bags will get to my resort. Basically, all of this story to say there is a work around about any situation. They've seen it all!! Even the combing of 2 ressies. I agree name and resort will be about all it takes to get it to your room. Have a great trip!

They send your bag where you have a resi, not where the tag says. I’ve changed hotels and used my original tags and my / our bags and golf clubs always make it.

You dont even need tags, just give your bag receipt to the cast member when you enter the magical express lineand they will pull your bags.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter