Yeeha!!!!

ZooMommy

You can take the girl outta Texas, but you can't t
Just called AmEx travel with code CGY and booked AKL standard view at $119/nt!!! I'm praying for an upgrade when we arrive, since concierge was already sold out for the week of Christmas. We're so excited and none of us are gonna be fit to live with for the next few months!!! I am SO grateful to the experts on these boards and Mousesavers; y'all have shown me how to have a wonderful vacation AND save thousands of dollars.... I hate to think of how much I could've saved on previous vacations when I thought packages were a deal.... ugh!

Congratulations!

I assume that means you'll be there over Christmas week. It's a great time to go :). We'll be at the Polynesian on a CBR relocation upgrade.

Originally posted by robinb
Congratulations!

I assume that means you'll be there over Christmas week. It's a great time to go :). We'll be at the Polynesian on a CBR relocation upgrade.
Thank you! Yes, we'll be there from 12/21-28, and the kids don't even mind that there won't be a chimney for Santa, he's going to have to use a room key! ;)

Yeah!! We will be at AKl one night the beginning of Dec! I'll let you know how it was when we get back!! Hooray for codes!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter