Year of The Yacht Club... (That Disney Commercial Life... Updated 3/27)

I am so glad to have new friends following! :wave:
I will have to keep this short and sweet because my kiddos are out of school today and we have family coming in for Easter.

A Wilderness Detour...

I love being on the first floor of the Yacht Club! I will forever request a first floor room. It was such a short and easy walk to the bus stop- which never seemed crowded, by the way.

A bus to Magic Kingdom came shortly after.

25ti993.png

At this point- it seemed like L and I had been friends for years. We were so relaxed and having a great time.

Since it was a work trip and she had never been to the Wilderness Lodge Resort, she suggested we make a quick pit stop to check the place out. That sounded like a great idea to me!

m8l95e.jpg

One of my favorite things about stay at WL is the boat ride to and from the Magic Kingdom. I love the path leading from the boat launch to the resort. It is so peaceful and a great sight to see after a long day in the parks.

abp7gw.jpg

I also love the pool! :beach:

xo442b.jpg

2uf7z0w.jpg

We checked out the lobby, Whispering Canyon Cafe, Roaring Forks and everything else in the main building... and then we were off!

It reminded me of the last kid free trip my husband and I took almost 10 years ago!!!
It was a great trip, even though I made him match me for a date at the HoopDeeDoo...hehe.
:cool:

kah69z.jpg

Can we just have a moment of silence to commemorate the fact that I was about to enter the Magic Kingdom STROLLER FREE?!?! Yes and AMEN!!!

30m0l7t.jpg

:dancer:What a feeling!!! :dancer:

Joining in. I would love to try the No Way Jose but I have developed a nut allergy in the past couple of years. PB and chocolate used to be my favorite combo ever.

Oh, no!!! I am so sorry to hear that. PB and chocolate is a good combo!

Just read through your report...looks like a great start! Can't beat the pixie dust for Beaches and Cream!!

Enjoying your trip report! When you mentioned that you only drink cranberry juice on flights, that's how I am with apple juice. For some reason, drinking apple juice in a little plastic cup with ice makes flying so much more enjoyable. I never drink it at home, only on flights, which are not that often! and hooray for the No Way Jose! I split one of those with a friend several years ago, and man it was yummy! Can't wait to read more!

Enjoying your trip report! When you mentioned that you only drink cranberry juice on flights, that's how I am with apple juice. For some reason, drinking apple juice in a little plastic cup with ice makes flying so much more enjoyable. I never drink it at home, only on flights, which are not that often! and hooray for the No Way Jose! I split one of those with a friend several years ago, and man it was yummy! Can't wait to read more!

So glad I am not alone on the flight drinks! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter