Yeah I know, I know LOL

Fantasia Sam

I've been here so much longer!
How bad have I been - guilt has kept me away from here because I just wasn't on my diet any more. However even after a week abroad and just laying by the pool and eating I've still managed to keep that 5 pounds off.

So I have a new countdown - I'm to be a DisneyBride next May and what better way to get myself back into WISH.

Now I figured the best thing is not to make myself false goals so I'm sticking with the first one I made and that's the 15 pounder one before Xmas and see how I go from there.

I'm trying to work up the courage to try Atkins again but we'll see how I go.

Anyway thanks in advance for the continued support :)

Hiya Sam! Nice to see you here!

(You're a regular are you ;) )

I've just joined up over here for a bit more moral support!

Congrats on your engagement, Sam! Hope to see you around here more. :D

Woo Hoo! A WDW wedding! Congratulations, Sam!
Glad to have you back here on WISH. Sounds like you have great motivation for being here so stick around & you will make that goal!

I am so glad that you came back over, so welcome back! Good for you for keeping the 5 pounds off, that is an accomplishment. I agree smaller goals are the key, I find if I set my goals too high I end up failing, so smaller goals are the way.

Congrats on your upcoming wedding, you must be so excited.

My motto? One day at a time.

Good job at keeping the pounds from creeping back. Now you have real incentive to get a few more clippies before next May. You can do this, Sam. One day at a time. May sure you check in here regularly for support, because you'll always find it!

Isn't is odd that when we need the support most, we hide from the board? I've done the same thing.

So glad you are back in action :)

You'll be a beautiful Disney Bride with a beautiful clippie :Pinkbounc

OMG!!! Congratulations SAM!! :teeth: I am so totally excited for you! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Glad you are here with us and you know you have our support as you tackle this challenge. :)

Congratulations! What a great reason to get back in the groove. You can do it! This time, if you fall off, don't dissapear. Stick with us so we can help you over the hurdle.

Melanie

Hello Alison - I've been known to be a regular I just had some "down-time" good to see you here. What diet are you on?

Many thanks ALL for the congratulations and good wishes - it's great to be back and motivated.

I'm so glad I've kept that 5 pounds off it's made it easier to continue - nothing worse than the feeling of having to really start all over again - so that's my first little motivation.

Yo wait Nancy I'll catch you up.......... one day :)

Laura is that you?? - ::big kiss:: I think of you often, you're such a sweetheart will you be in WDW in December ??

Hiya Sam - I'm in the middle of week 3 on Atkins! 19 lbs loss to date!

It's great to see you here, again, Sam. I've really missed seeing your pretty face around here.

You sound like you are newly determined and back on track. You're going to do great. How exciting to be planning a Disney wedding in May.

Will you be in chat tomorrow, evening?

Hey Sam! I was sort of wondering where you were ... I was just noticing that you weren't posting on WISH anymore. Glad to have you back :)

We'll help to keep you motivated! I agree that smaller goals are easier to reach ... I find they're much more manageable :) Just remember to take things one day at a time!

Unfortunately I won't be in chat tonight Katholyn :( but hopefully next Sunday.

Thanks for your welcome back bunnyfoo - it is nice to be back.

To be honest I've also realised that even if I do go off the straight and narrow I can still post here :) So I won't go off again - well unless I'm on one of my long vacations ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter