Yeah! Go Me!!

mking624

DIS Veteran
I'm so excited, so my motto for today is: "I rock!"

My husband and I went to an all-you-can-eat buffet for dinner which is typically in my worst interest. But I survived with a healthy salad, a couple of small portions of meat & veggies for the meal, and fruit for dessert. Then we went to the grocery store where I can be very very bad...but I wound up getting all kinds of healthier stuff for me. We wound up spending more money than we should have, but the things we got are a lot better. When we came home to watch tv, I found myself really craving some munchies...and definitely NOT the healthy kind. I started going through the pantry and fridge and came up empty handed which had to make me smile because normally I'd be doing some overloading on the unhealthy snacking (I allow myself junk goodies every now and then, but I knew tonight I would have overdone it). I did so great at shopping that I had nothing to keep me from going off track in my eating. I'm so proud of myself!

You did a GREAT job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have so much self control...what an appropriate motto! :) :) :) :)

Way to go!! You definately rock! Keep up the great job.

I always love when I go to my pantry or fridge and came up empty handed. It definately means we are doing something right.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter