Yeah For Journaling!

PaulaSue

<font color=purple>I have a purple car too and lov
I watched an Oprah repeat last month with Bob Green. He talked about some "rules" to do for dieting. So I decided to try to folow the "rules" (haven't bought the book or joined his site) and I started journaling on June 19th.

Since then I lost 7 pounds. That is a HUGE percentage of my 19 pounds I lost since 1/2/07.:banana: Now I wasn't perfect following the "rules" and I have yet to get back to counting WW points but it is a great start in the right direction to FINALLY getting at a healthy weight for me.

I ALWAYS have been overweight since I was born and I am changing my lifestyle for the better for good. I am so excited with my progess and journaling very encouraging to keep it up.

Congratulations for making the changes that will make for a healthier you!!! I find journaling is key to my success as it is so easy not to be accountable for what we put in our mouths. Great weight loss, keep up the good work!:banana:

First of all Congratulations!! :cheer2: Second of all, what are the other "rules" he mentioned? I love journaling because even if I cheat I can keep myself on track. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter