Yeah! Alaska Airlines will be flying to Orlando non-stop from Seattle!

Snow Brite

<font color=green>Star bright, Snow Brite...no wai
Starting Mid-May 2003! WOOHOO! This is GREAT news for me! Everyone in Alaska collects airmiles as that is the only way to get OUT of here occasionally! The grocery store give 125 miles per $250 spent, the furniture shop gives miles for furniture spent, heck the limo driver gives miles! LOL! In addition we have the Alaska Air Visa Card.

While it was possible before to trade them in for an American or Continental ticket, it was at a loss compared to an Alaskan ticket. I am soooo excited about this, and thought I would post it for anyone else who flies Alaska Air and/or collects their airmiles.

Maybe they will even be flying the special DISNEY plane they have to Orlando! I reallllly want to fly on THAT plane!

Jennifer

I am glad to find someone who was just as excited about this as I was. I am in Seattle and have been waiting for that announcement from ANY airline for the past 7 years that I have traveled to Orlando, sometimes as many as five times in a year. THANK YOU Alaska Airlines!!!! You've got my business for sure.

That is great news for both of you! :) Congratultions on finally getting an airline to fly to Orlando Non Stop! :)

So,if I fly Alaska Air,from Portland,Or How would that work??

I don't think it would help you much because you would end up flying Portland to Seattle and then down. Although I suppose you could drive up to SeaTac and just leave directly from there.

I think this flight is only from Seattle right now, as that is their hub. But I bet if it is popular enough they will go for other cities as well. And I would rather make the short commuter flight from PDX to SEA than fly to Dallas or Atlanta and have a connecting flight.

They have just in the last year added the cross-country flights, to Newark, DC, Miami, (one other I am forgetting) and now Orlando. So they are all new, but if they do well then I am sure they will add more. And how can Alaska Air NOT do well, they are the best airline flying IMHO. Best food, best staff, good frequent flier program, and they fly FROM HERE to ORLANDO!

Jennifer

Their customer service is great. I actually wrote to them to tell them how happy I was that they decided to do this and received an e-mail back in less than three hours about how nice it was to receive my comments. I am really excited about taking advantage of these flights!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter