Yea, Yea, Yea! I just sold my vehicle on Craigslist in 11 days!!

cajunpeach

Tinker Bell attitude in a Pooh size body
Yea, Yea, Yea! I just sold my vehicle on Craigslist in 11 days!!:cool1: :banana: :woohoo: :yay: :cheer2:

I'm so happy!! I a firm believer in Craigslist now!

Sorry, I just had to celebrate with all of you :banana:

I've heard so many great things about Craigslist. How much do you have to pay to list something? Also, is it an auction site, too?

Thanks,
Lori

I've heard so many great things about Craigslist. How much do you have to pay to list something? Also, is it an auction site, too?

Thanks,
Lori

Free to list, and it's similar to clasified ads. You can state a price, but people are free to e-mail or call you and say "I see you're asking $130 for that cellphone, would you take $100."

Hey I Found the Buyers for my House in 11 days on craigslist!!!!!! Of course the sale took longer as they do.

I love the FREE FREE FREE - ness of www.craigslist.com No fee!!

It makes Apt searching a snap, too!!!!

Can anyone advertise on Craigslist? I went to the link and it said san francisco area....

If you look around on the craigslist site you'll find a spot to select a different city.

I've used craigslist for several things and it has worked wonderfully. I love craigslist.

We sold our vehicle in about 3 days!

I LOVE Craigslist!

Now if we could only find a cheap one to by for DS...

Wow, congrats!!! I love CL, we bought & sold so many items when we moved. What a great service!

another thumbs up for craigslist! We just started using it and sold 3 items last week just days within listing them.......now I will get more pics and sell more! What a great easy way to empty out our basement!!

we sold a little tykes toddler race car bed, little tykes workbench, and a little tykes picnic table.........next is our old singer sewing machine(desk kind, at least 50 years old), treadmill(dust collector, lol), and train table...........I'd like to hear what others are selling too!

if you dont mind, how much did you sell the sewing mach. for ? i have 2 of the same kind and have no idea what to price them at tia:)

So there is no fee to post your item...do you pay a fee when you sell your item? We used craigslist to buy our boat...didn't actually buy off of it, but tried using it and loved it. I just assumed there was some $ involved? How do they make their money?

not sure how they make money.......no money involved for what I have sold, however I have not sold a big ticket item-so not sure about that.

soccermom-I have not listed the sewing machine yet, probably will today-I am still trying to figure out how much to sell it for, I know it is a collectors machine and it works just fine-I also have all the attachments/feet, etc. I will let you know when I come up with a number!

Congrats!! :cool1: We sold a car on their a couple weeks ago (my first listing, though we'd bought before) and it was gone in 6 hours!! Though ours was in the under $1000 range.

Question: When you post an item on there, is it viewed by only those other craiglisters in your area, or can you go nation wide? My hubby currently has his classic car for sale on Ebay, and if it doesnt sell there (keep fingers crossed that it does) then we thought we might try craiglist.

Question: When you post an item on there, is it viewed by only those other craiglisters in your area, or can you go nation wide? My hubby currently has his classic car for sale on Ebay, and if it doesnt sell there (keep fingers crossed that it does) then we thought we might try craiglist.

Anyone can see it, but there's a boatload of phony cashiers checks/mailing issues on Craigslist, so use your best judgement.

I forgot to mention, we also bought our replacement vehicle of CL the same day we sold ours!!! :cool1: For a lot less than a dealer would have charged. :thumbsup2 :woohoo:

I was not charged any fee to sell or buy one. I have no clue how CL makes their money. Maybe it's just a public service board :goodvibes

When we get home for WDW, I'm going to list more items!!!

Lucky you Cajun (WDW trip), have a great time! We do not have a trip planned this year.......so very envious!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter