Yea! 50 pounds lost so far!!!

Nanabug02

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone!

I'm so excited, just had to share the news! I just got back from the Weight Watcher meeting, and I hit my 50 lbs lost! :woohoo:

I'm so excited...I've been working so hard for this! Now I gotta just keep chugging along!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Congratulations! We really need to celebrate! party: That is such a tremendous achievement. I imagine that you are on :cloud9: . Keep up the great work!

Nanabug02 said:
Hi everyone!

I'm so excited, just had to share the news! I just got back from the Weight Watcher meeting, and I hit my 50 lbs lost! :woohoo:

I'm so excited...I've been working so hard for this! Now I gotta just keep chugging along!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Congrats and keep up the good work!!! :cool1:

Have a fubulous day!! Youhave earned it!!! If I was there I would be done with the 1st battle . I still have a bunch to go!! Keep at it!!! Wow!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Awesome job! That is sooooooooo exciting! :yay: You should be so proud of yourself....keep up the good work!

Dani

As being someone who has lost 50 pounds before, I know what kind of work and dedication that it takes. Let me give you a heart felt and sincere :cheer2: :cloud9: :woohoo: . People go years trying to lose and can't do that. That kind of achievement is remarkable. I know how excited you must be about it. Way to go!!!

Wow! That is awesome, you must feel great :banana: May I ask how long it took you to loose 50 pounds? I have exactly 50 to loose.

CONGRATULATIONS! That is awesome! :cheer2: You are an inspiration! It really shows what hard work will accomplish! Great job!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter