YC to HS jedi training, breakfast question

Shaggynamos

Earning My Ears
Hey all.
We are doing 2 days at YC and doing one day at HS. We are looking to get in when HS opens and sign up DS for Jedi Training. Does anyone have breakfast recommendations for getting up early at YC or grabbing something at HS? Or has anyone done this and have an experience to share? Thanks.

Hey all.
We are doing 2 days at YC and doing one day at HS. We are looking to get in when HS opens and sign up DS for Jedi Training. Does anyone have breakfast recommendations for getting up early at YC or grabbing something at HS? Or has anyone done this and have an experience to share? Thanks.
The new counter service restaurant at the Yacht Club, The Marketplace at All and Compass, opens for breakfast at 6am. The caramel nut rolls are delicious. :)

Last edited:
Eat stuff in your room, like cereal, untoasted pop tarts, boiled eggs, pastries.

I agree, this is the easiest way. Eat something quick to tide you over during the bus and waiting, then once you have secured your Jedi training spot you can go eat some real food.

This is what we did last time with kids 4 and 7.

There is a lot of waiting for Jedi Training. Give yourself an hour before park opens and even then you might wait another 15 minutes in the sign-up line. Thus, depending on your kids, I recommend eating before getting into the park. As others have said, we always go with portable, in-room-made breakfasts, like a PB&J.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter