YC/BC/BWI - FEB- No Rooms??!!

ReneeDisney

Off to Neverland.....
Hello. I have been trying to get a room at the YC/BC/BWI from 2/11- 2/19 for some time now. We were originally booked at the Poly but decided that we love the EPCOT resort area and needed to have a room in YC/BC or BWI.
Needless to say -- everytime I called, CRO said that all YC/BC/BWI rooms with or without AAA discount were sold out.
Since this is Value season - was very surprised to hear that.
Does anyone know if there is a conference there at that time?

Yesterday I got lucky and grabbed a rack rate concierge room at BWI and am keeping my fingers crossed for AP rate announcement and I will keep calling back for AAA rates.

Just wanted to share my story and see if anyone else has run into "no rooms" for early February!

:sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

That's a very busy time, lots of people are on winter break, it's valentines day and presidents day.

Keep trying, there's bound to be a cancellation at some point.

Anne

ReneeDisney- I had the same problem trying to get YC for my April 18-24 trip. What I did was I kept going to the Offical disney site and put in YC with room only ressies and when it came up with availablity I called right away. I could only at this time get water view at rack rate cause all the AAA rates were gone. I will wait until the APH rates come out to start calling for those.

I did do a search for you to see if there were any rooms at YC and it seems that there is still waterview left. I would call back and mention it to them.

As for conferneces, there are always some when we are there. What happens is the companies block so many rooms ahead of time to see what kind of outcome they are going to get and then about 3-4 months before the event whatever rooms have not been used they go back into the system for regular guest.
This is what I am told anyway.

Keep trying I know something will come up!!

ducklite- Congrats on your new home:earseek: !!! ITS BEAUTIFUL!!!

I LOVE the patio with the built in Grill and sink. SOOOO NICE!!!!
Good Luck with everything and maybe someday soon I will be your neighbor :wave2:

For the deluxe hotels the season are as follows
Value Season: January 1 - February 16, July 5 - October 4, November 27 - December 19

Regular Season: April 17 - July 4, October 5 - November 26

Peak Season: February 17 - April 16

Holiday Season: December 20 - 31

ellieb and ducklite: thanks for the great information and well wishes! I will keep trying for a better room and AAA rate.
Calling this AM! :)
Sprinkling pixie dust for AP codes-- soon!!
:sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

KEEP TRYING every few days-

I just got a last minute Oct AP % room for 10/30-11/2 and they were sold out completely as of last week (even for full price rooms)

Many people cancel reservations- you just have to be on top of it and keep checking- you will most likely get a room for those dates since it is so far away!

Good Luck!

Presidents' Day is February 21, 2005. Value season runs until February 16, 2005.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter