Yay! We were touched by fairy dust!

theresak

Mouseketeer
One day we went to get a Mickey bar, and the CM asked if my son could name three people in Snow White. Well, he kind of gave me a weird look because they don't watch the "girl" movies. But he pulled it out, and she gave him the ice cream bar then told me it was a magical moment and we didn't have to pay. My son was so thrilled, he kept talking about it all day.

Later the same day, we were walking over to our reservations at Crystal Palace, when a CM asked if we wanted to be in the Family Fun Day Parade. Well, YES! We were handed tamborines and shown a routine, then characters led our parade down Main Street. What fun!

One un-official magical moment...we wanted to go on Soarin' but there were no more fastpasses and there was a 60 minute wait. Kind of out of the question with three kids ranging from 10, to 5 months. A man walked up and asked if we wanted his four fastpasses since he could not use them. Wonderful!

My sons considered being able to join Jack Sparrow's crew a real magical moment!

Great time at Disney world, of course.

Great fun for your Son with the mickey bar! and being in the parade, how cool is that?

Thanks for sharing

Funny how the littlest thing like an ice cream bar can make you feel so great! :thumbsup2 all these wonderful small surprises are something!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter