Yay now finally booked.... (plus need some help on eurostar)

StarGem

Earning My Ears
Hiya everyone, :wave2:

I'm now finally booked :cool1: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :banana: :cool1: ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo :cloud9: and wanted to say a huge thanks to everyone on these boards as I have gathered a lot of info from here :flower:

Does anyone know how the seating numbers go on Eurostar standard class? As I am trying to work out which numbers are tables... any help would be much appreciated

Thanks very much and now I am very excited.. Can you tell :bounce:

xxxx

Hi StarGem - how exciting getting your holiday booked!!! :Pinkbounc

We want details!! When are you going and where are you staying!?!

Don't know if this will help but we had Coach 16 seats 43,44,47 and 48 on the way out with a table and Coach 14 seats 25,26,27 and 28 (2 seats either side of the aisle) without table on the way back.

So,when are you going ? :cool1:

Hi! We have been on the eurostar and specifically asked for table seats... however when our tickets arrived, the number of the seats were not near to each other so we looked on seating plans on the internet...

<link> http://www.directline-citybreaks.co...star Seating Table/section/General/editID/301 </link>

alas, our seats were not the table seats. So we rang up eurostar and asked specifically for table seats and they were able to change the numbers easily (maybe bcos we went out of season? or maybe bcos they allocate numbers nearer the time?). However, if the numbers change, they do not issue you with new tickets, just ask u to write on your old ones. Which we thought was a bit odd... but it turned out fine in the end!

IMO it is worth getting table seats if you can because otherwise a group of 4 people cant face each other let alone talk to each other.... plus u get the legroom thats under the table, plus u get the table to put stuff on!

Welcome StarGem & Jeebles to the Disboards :)

I totally agree a table is the way to go if you can get one. It's easier for any children in the party to colour in / do puzzles as well as all the benefits mentioned above :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter