YAY! Moved up to 2 mile WATP

dzneprincess

This page intentionally left blank
I tried it on Friday but only got thru a mile, so today I tried it again and got thru the whole thing! YAY! ( without the weights though ) Yipee! I am on my 3rd week of water to drink only, and my 2nd week of exercise! I havent weighed myself though.

Congrats! Those tapes are no Mickey Mouse workout (pardon the pun! LOL)

I did the 1 mile, 2 mile and just recently the 3 mile. They are great! Love those tapes and I definitely feel results already. I'm varying them with walking at night w/DH and my TaeBo.

Cograts again and keep up the good work! You'll get there in no time :)

Christiana

Congratulations, that's wonderful.

You can do it.

God bless, best wishes, and encouragement, RaySharpton:)

EXCELLENT!!!!!!!

I bet you feel awesome! What a great accomplishment! How are you enjoying the water? Was it tough to switch to water only? Have you adjusted to the change? I'm really proud of you for moving up to the 2 mile tape! That is great!!!!!!! Keep up the excellent work! :)

That's great!!!!

Way to go!!!

I just "graduated" to the 3 mile tape about 1 week ago. I still don't do the weights tho - I have done each tape to start out without the weights, then added them into the program.

Keep it up!!

I also started the 2 mile on Friday. I did the weights the first couple of times, but last night I was too tired and I just did the walk, and that was enough.

Today will mark my 13th day of continuous day of exercise.

The kids are finally going to bed, so I need to get going!

We both must have started on the same day! LOL I Friday will be 2 weeks for me! I am looking forward to changing my clippe! I did the 2 mile walk last night, with my "weights" ( I don't have any so I use soup cans! LOL)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter