*** Yay May! OFFICIAL MAY 2020 THREAD!!! Flowers are starting to bloom! ***

I received that email but my reservation and fast passes are still listed. Guess it just takes time
Same here; tickets are still showing in my account (likely just a matter of time now, though, given the emails). Nothing about my 5/5 DiveQuest or 5/10 Royal Tea Garden Tour reservations either.

I still am holding onto my MDW RO ressie... although I haven't purchased airfare and it went from $100 to $316 pp/rdtp so chances are I won't be going anyway due to the cost. I just can't seem to hit that cancel button. I only booked to get one more SSE ride in... but who even knows if that will reopen/refurb at all or soon. My friend's wedding got moved to Sept so at least I know I will be there at some point this year.

Yes I received an email for DAH at MK but have not received one on VAH. Then when I go into MDE the VAH has disappeared but DAH still is there. Guess I will just watch my CC to watch for both ticket events refund. Still hopeful for September.

My check in is 5/16. I haven't seen an email yet... haha. I think if I don't pay tomorrow, Disney cancels my trip, but I've also seen something saying you now have til 7 days before. oh well, we'll see what happens.
Yes you do have until 7 days prior to travel now to pay in full :)

No email yet and our check in date is the 21st....................

I have just received the Disney After Hours event cancellation email.... we have 3 DAH and one VAH, and I’m gonna assume it’s for all of them.

I haven’t received a cancellation e-mail yet. I’m still set for May 16-22nd at Animal Kingdom Lodge - Kidani Village.

Well went in tonight and see both after hour events are now gone. So it will only be a matter of time when my wonderful FP are all gone as well. I hope I am fortunate enough to get just as good of ones for my September trip and that there is a DAH event as well. And even more so I truly hope WDW is back open soon and safely.

Well went in tonight and see both after hour events are now gone. So it will only be a matter of time when my wonderful FP are all gone as well. I hope I am fortunate enough to get just as good of ones for my September trip and that there is a DAH event as well. And even more so I truly hope WDW is back open soon and safely.
I feel you and of course fingers and toes crossed for both of our Sept trips! I'm later in May so no cancellations as of yet but man my FP's for May are perfect lol. I make our July FP's on May 4th and really hope I can score again!

Southwest shuffled around my flights last night. It looks like they’re combining flights. I don’t plan on flying if May 16 is good to go, but I don’t know what I want to do about my tickets.

Still no cancellation from Disney, but I suspect that it’s coming.

We got the cancellation emails for VAH and our DVC Moonlight Magic. I also checked and our ticket expiration was automatically extended.

(We bought e-tickets through Undercover Tourist. Even though they were purchased by a 3rd party they automatically extended on MDE with no action on my part, FYI)

Park hours have been updated to show closed through 5/9.

Also, after getting the cancellation email yesterday, my 5/8 VAH tickets finally dropped off my account this morning.

Gee I wish they would get my things removed. I just want to close my file and move on.
Still have a cruise cancellation to deal with :rolleyes:

We are May 10-18, no email yet and all of our 3 of our DAH tickets are still there as well as all our plans. I suspect they are cancelling week by week. They appear to mainly going thru the reservations right now that started 3-9. Within days I am sure they will move on to 10-16. I am letting Disney cancel everything so my DAH refunds go back to my card and my tickets get changed to not expiring until Dec.
We already booked a room only for Sept. and I moved my Southwest flights already too. We are going to monitor what the parks are going to be like until say mid August. If they are still operating at a lower capacity with fewer rides, fastpasses reduced or hard to get like June people are reporting, and some restaurants still not open, we will re-think at that point and possibly rebook for next May again. I am soooooo bummed about my happy DAH nights that I may have to move it anyway. Giving it serious thought but I don't know if I can stand waiting a whole year to go again.

We are May 10-18, no email yet and all of our 3 of our DAH tickets are still there as well as all our plans. I suspect they are cancelling week by week. They appear to mainly going thru the reservations right now that started 3-9. Within days I am sure they will move on to 10-16. I am letting Disney cancel everything so my DAH refunds go back to my card and my tickets get changed to not expiring until Dec.
We already booked a room only for Sept. and I moved my Southwest flights already too. We are going to monitor what the parks are going to be like until say mid August. If they are still operating at a lower capacity with fewer rides, fastpasses reduced or hard to get like June people are reporting, and some restaurants still not open, we will re-think at that point and possibly rebook for next May again. I am soooooo bummed about my happy DAH nights that I may have to move it anyway. Giving it serious thought but I don't know if I can stand waiting a whole year to go again.

Well, I am supposed to arrive May 2 and my reservation is still there, so no idea how they are going about cancellations

Hey All !

I am still hanging in.... park hours now start on May 10. I am so sorry for anyone who has had their trip canceled for May. If you are like me and hanging on to your reservation-fingers crossed.

hagd

stay safe

I would like to be there, but not ready to be in a crowd yet or on an airplane, so just want it all cancelled, so I can to about planning a replacement trip.

My reservation, dining and after hours ticket are still listed. Fast Passes are gone through May 9

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter