Yay! I'm a Mousketeer

glitteryourway-3bbbfb64-1.gif
Keep posting.....on your way to Dis Vet!! :goodvibes

congrats! How did you become this? As you can see I am nothing!! I'm still waiting to be tagged by the fairy, become a mouseketeer, a dis vet, just anything to come my way!!
Mousiemom

Congratulations...I've always wanted to know where do I find out the different categories like mouseketeer,etc.

I just noticed that I am one too! Must have just happened.... Congrats to both of us!! :cheer2: :cheer2:

congrats! How did you become this? As you can see I am nothing!! I'm still waiting to be tagged by the fairy, become a mouseketeer, a dis vet, just anything to come my way!!
Mousiemom

I thought that after having over 75 posts, you become a mouseketeer. Can someone explain this to me too.:confused3

Tink63 & Mousiemom, I am fairly certain that I was still "earning my ears" the other day, and today I noticed my mouseketeer status at 77 posts, so I think it is 75 posts. Keep posting!!

I've only made 560 posts now!!!! I've been a member since April 2005!!!
What's Up????? I wished the mouseketeer fairy would tag me please!!!
Mousiemom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter