Yay... finally less than a month

Running_Bell

Mouseketeer
I just wanted to show my excitment to the world .... it is now less than a month till we arrive at FW..... :cool1::love::banana:

sorry... it's really awful at work today... and I just had to have a moment. :cloud9:

I hear ya!
I'm starting my own countdown.
I actually leave home in 17 days.
We have stops at 3 different race tracks and then check-in at the Fort on 11/21.
I'm working my tail off right now. It takes alot of organization to be gone for so long.
However, it is worth every second!

I love to get within a month, makes life great!! I am going to be there next weekend for a few days and can not wait, but the family trip in Dec. is driving the DW and DD crazy, as they are ready to go too!! Have fun!!

We are also within a month's time period! Sounds like you are as excited as we are. The countdown is on!:thumbsup2

Great news we are not far behind you! Can't wait life and work has been too hectic to read the boards much less post. I know it will be some fun. Can't wait to see the campground at Thanksgiving then in the beginning of Christmas decorating. Should be a blast!

Our arrival is just over a month away. 1st time ever. Don't know if wife and I are more excited or if the kids are.

Our arrival is just over a month away. 1st time ever. Don't know if wife and I are more excited or if the kids are.

That is exciting for everyone! Have a magical time and don't forget to tell us all about it when you get back!

Love that "we will be there in one month" feeling. Try to slow down

and really take in all the fort has to offer. :thumbsup2

I seem to remember a croc and a white rabbit that had something to do with clocks...tick, tock. Time is awastin'. Bring on the Fort. We've got about 7 weeks, but must get repairs on the MH first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter