YAY! Finally got a travel trailer!

MommaluvsDis

DIS Veteran
Today, we bought a KZ Spree and are looking forward to staying at the fort.

We're doing' the happy dance!

Thanks for dancing' with me! Now I just need a Ft Wildreness spare tire cover!!:cool1:

Sounds like a wonderful reason to schedule your next trip to the Fort SOON! :banana:

I'll add my congrats too. :woohoo:

Bama ED

Congratulations! Now let's see some pics!

We should have a thread pinned for folks to put a pic of their rigs.

Thought I would give an update. We are still waiting to take delivery on our Spree. It is a 2009 and had a couple of small things that we wanted tweaked. I can't wait to get it and post some pictures but most importantly, I can't wait to take it to the Fort. It will be awhile as DH's work tends to get in our way of vacation!

I will do trip reports when I do go as I like that kind of thing.

Enjoy your day and happy camping!

Congrats on the new TT. I never thought we would get one but but now I just love it. Can't wait to hear about your first trip out. Where are you headed?

Well, unfortunately, or fortunately, we already have vacation planned this year. We are taking our DGS for his first full trip to WDW as well as a DCL cruise.

I think DH and I may take the trailer in a couple of months to Galveston, TX. We only live 3 hours away and the dealer we bought the trailer from has an RV park on Galveston that he lets you stay for free when you buy from him. It would be a nice get away.

Can't wait to go to the Fort!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter