Yay! Double digits!

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
I got on the scale this morning, and I've finally lost 11 pounds! Somehow reaching double digits is a huge milestone for me. I haven't delibrately lost this much weight since college (and if you too remember Vietnam, you can guess how long ago college was!). Last week I'd hoped to be at double digits, yet I was so dissappointed that the scale only showed 9 1/2 pounds. What a great milestone! I'm picking up DH at the airport today after a business trip. Wonder if he'll notice? Anyone else reach a "milestone" of their own lately?

Way to go! I haven't reached a milestone recently, has anyone else?

Doing the Double Digit Dance for you!!!:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: Dh won't know that new woman at the airport! Congratulations on all your hard work!

Congratulations on your double digit loss! You must feel terrific. Keep up the great work!!!

I reached a milestone on February 1. My mini goal was to lose 10% of my body weight or 28 pounds. I not only lost the 28 pounds, I lost 30.5 pounds! It's very exciting. Now my next 10% mini goal is 25 pounds but I'm not attaching a date to it - although it would be nice if it happens sometime in May.

:jumping1:

Yippiee. 11lbs, looks fabulous on you. Here's hoping Dh is awake enough to notice;)

:wave:

Look at you go! You should be proud that is a great accomplishment! Celebrate with a bit of a dance.
Here, I'll dance with ya...insert your good visual of me doing "the dance"
Have a great weekend!

WOW! I'm joining in the double digit dance with you! :cool1: :cool1: Wear something familiar to the airport so DH will notice that that gorgeous woman eyeing him is really the new double digit loser YOU! :Pinkbounc

Kelly

Double digit dance for Simba's Mom!!!!

<marquee>
arg-1-50-trans.gif
arg-1-50-trans.gif
</marquee>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter