Yay Disney friends !!!

dustysky

DIS Veteran
So I found this group via a post on another group and I am just so happy .... I love Disney World so very much and my friends and family get a little sick of me talking so much about Mickey, I am glad I have found some people who can understand , lol !!

So my name is Lori I am 32, Mom to 2 kids ( 14 & 5 ) we live in Florida, about 3 hours south of Disney. We have AP's and like to go up as much as we can.

I cant wait to get to know everyone here !!!!

hi, and welcome, you'll meet good friends and get good info on here

:wave: Hi Lori and welcome. We also have a trip planned for May1st.
I enjoy everything Disney and love these boards. Shirley pixiedust:

Hi Lori :welcome:

I'm Kelly, 31, and I also live about 2 1/2 to 3 hours south of WDW. You will love it here!! You learn so much about Disney.

Savsmommy said:
Hi Lori :welcome:

I'm Kelly, 31, and I also live about 2 1/2 to 3 hours south of WDW. You will love it here!! You learn so much about Disney.

Really?? We live in the Port Charlotte area, are you close to me ?

eblack0409 said:
DH and I love Disney so much, we got a beta fish yesterday and named him MICKEY!!!!!
HAH! I have friend who named her beta fish Sushi. I hope yours last a bit longer than their's did.

Welcome Lori!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter